Will 2016 be Your Year?
You are already creating your life, whether by design or default. Isn’t it time to be intentional and conscious of the life you want?
Expand the way you think about your life and go bravely into new, uncharted territory. Discover parts of you that are yearning to be explored and expanded as you develop a new awareness of just how amazing you truly are. Start now to blueprint your dream life in your…
♦ Personal Relationships ♦ Physical Vitality ♦ Financial Health ♦
♦ Creative Expression ♦ Joy ♦ Professional and Business Success ♦
Tired of holding back on life?
- Ready to eliminate fear, doubt, and worry to move toward your goals with confidence?
- Want to increase prosperity while staying in harmony with your values and spiritual beliefs?
If your answer is Yes, join us on
Thursday, DEC 10
6:30 to 8:00 pm
UNITY CENTER IN THE VALLEY
3037 E. Warm Springs Rd. #300, Las Vegas
Just like building your dream house, your dream life needs a vision, passion, and a clear and compelling blueprint.
You will learn:
- Tools to blueprint a powerful 2016 and beyond.
- What causes you to lose steam when going after a dream, how to override barriers, and how to stay on course.
- A proven method for dissolving resistance to fulfilling your dreams so you can attract higher levels of results and abundance in every area of your life.
- Why it’s never too late and you’re never too old.
You can download and print the flyer by clicking the link.
About Your Presenter Sophia Falke
Sophia is committed to helping you transform your life by sharing universal spiritual tools and proven processes that can change your life to one of love, joy, and abundance. She works with individuals, teams, and organizations, helping them build their dreams, accelerate their results, and create richer, more fulfilling lives.
Sophia is the author of Live Life B.I.G.! ~ Believe in YourSelf, Ignite Your Dream. Go For It! (to be released Winter 2015). She is Sr. Minister at Unity Center in the Valley, Las Vegas. Sophia has worked in leadership positions in education, healthcare, and religious organizations, is a Life Mastery Consultant, certified coach, trainer, and professional speaker, and has her Masters degree from Cornell University.
Sophia has presented workshops to organizations throughout the United States, offering practical tools everyone can apply to create loving, healthy, abundant lives and organizations.